If the glass inside your double glazing has become foggy or misted, this is a sure sign that your sealed unit has failed due to damage or age. In most cases we can repair all types of window unit, even if you have a leaded window pattern, we can match the design and carry out repair.
However, we will point out that sometimes, if the window frame or glass is damaged beyond repair, replacement parts may be required or we may recommend complete a replacement.
Here is a summary of repair work that Everything Glass Limited can carry out;
- Wood or UVPC Framed Double Glazed Window seal repairs.
- Wood or UVPC Framed Double Glazed Misted window repairs.
- Wood or UVPC Framed Double Glazed Blown double glazed windows repairs.
- Wood or UVPC Framed Double Glazed Glass replacement.
- Prevent condensation inside your sealed unit.
- All works supplied and fitted to BSI standards.
We also repair wood framed single glazed window units with beading or putting fixing. (This can normally take place on site.)
As a Member of Assured Windows, you are safe in the knowledge that all work is carried out to a very high standard by trained professionals and in accordance with all Building Regulations.